On Thursday, December 29, 2011 at approximately 11:28am, agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation located a suspect wanted on numerous felony charges by multiple states. Officers of the Lake Havasu City Police Department, Mohave County Sheriff’s Office and members of the state gang task force (G.I.I.T.E.M.) assisted and the suspect, Danny Lee Warner Jr., was arrested without incident at 12:20pm at McDonalds, 6501 Showplace Avenue, in Lake Havasu City.
Danny Lee Warner, age 37, of Wisconsin is wanted for:
- Parole Violation, State of Wisconsin
- Possession of a Firearm by a Felon, Chippewa County, Wisconsin
- Misconduct Involving Weapons, Mohave County, Arizona
- Possession of Stolen Property, Los Angeles County, California
- Federal Warrant, (unspecified charges)
Warner is currently being held at the Lake Havasu Police Department holding facility pending an appearance before a federal magistrate today.