Some of the items on this morning’s meeting of the La Paz County Board of Supervisors:
- Approve Intergovernmental Agreement (IGA) #HG861255, Amendment No. 3, with the Arizona Department of Health Services for Teen Pregnancy Prevention.
- Approve recommendation to the Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses & Control for Special Event License submitted by Tri-Valley Improvement Association for a Golf Tournament and Dance, on Saturday, March 5, 2011; located at 69725 Centennial Park Road.
- Amend the La Paz County Zoning Regulations, Appendix A, Residential Zone Use Tables Section VI, providing for second dwelling units in the Manufactured Home Subdivision (MHS) zone district on lots greater than one acre; providing for review standards; providing for an effective date.
- Approve grant agreement between Arizona Department of Homeland Security and La Paz County Sheriff’s Office for Operation Stonegarden for overtime and mileage, in the amount of $40,320, effective October 1, 2010, to March 31, 2012.
- Discussion and possible action concerning right-of-way/easement issues and possible encroachments on lower B-95/Riverside Drive.
- Approve recommendation to the Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control for liquor license submitted by Cactus Bar, located at 66745 Highway 60, Salome.
The meeting begins at 10am at 1108 Joshua Avenue in Parker.