Thursday, April 24, 2014

Power outages

Repeated APS power outages are affecting Parker (at least) for the past 25 minutes. Stay tuned for updates.

—–

UPDATE 1: A representative for APS tells Parker Live crews are attempting to find the ‘feeders’ which appear to be damaged in today’s high winds, to repair them. No timescales were given for a fix.

—–

UPDATE 2: APS says its crews have identified and partially fixed the problem, which involved both phases of power lines at Palo Verde and Ocotillo Avenue in Parker clanging against each other in the wind. 98% of the town should have power restored now, the remaining 2% (mostly residential) will be restored within one hour.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Connect with Facebook

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>